Safety and COVID-19
At Sunrise Dental of Redmond, your safety is the number one priority for our entire team.
The COVID-19 pandemic has struck our nation and affected our communities adversely. In the time of this crisis, we want you to know that we at Sunrise Dental of Redmond would do everything in our capacity to help and support our local communities. Our patients’ health and safety is our topmost priority and we are here for you.
At Sunrise Dental of Redmond, we are adhering strictly to the guidelines of the CDC and American Dental Association (ADA). We have significantly improved upon our disinfection/ sterilization and safety protocols in order to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Updated and Improved Office Safety Protocols
We’ve made some changes to our dental office in order to provide improve the health and safety of everyone involved in your dental procedure.
- PPE — Dr. Narang and all dental assistants are outfitted with CDC-approved personal protective equipment (PPE). While it might look like something out of a science fiction movie, it’s really us behind the masks.
- No waiting rooms — We’ve eliminated our waiting room entirely. All check-ins will be handled through text from the convenience of your car.
- Paperless — All forms are handled electronically using electronic signatures. You’ll never touch a pen or a clipboard.
- Text Chat — We’ve also implemented a convenient chat system (that little blue icon at the bottom of the screen) where you can talk to our front desk from whatever device you happen to be using.
- TeleDentistry — We can also initiate a one-on-one private video consult to help determine issues
- Touchless Infrared Thermometers to screen patients upon arrival
- High-vacuum Suctions and Electric Hand Pieces create less aerosols
- UVC sterilization employed to deactivate viruses
- CDC-recommended Disinfection Protocols.
- 3M Versaflow PAPR systems and PPE including N95 masks and face shields
- Surgically Clean Air Purifiers that clean air up to six times an hour down to 0.003 microns
Tooth pain, facial swelling, and dental infections should be taken very seriously especially due to their ability to adversely affect general health and well-being.
We are sorry that you have to go through a dental emergency but we would like to assure you that Dr. Kunal Narang and team at Sunrise Dental Redmond specialize in dental emergency and pain management and would guarantee 100% patient satisfaction and comfort.
New Patient Exam & Cleaning Special!
We at Sunrise Dental Redmond take pride in what we do and are proud to be a part of our Redmond and greater Seattle community. We are a local and family-owned practice that has grown organically since we established in 2012. Dr. Kunal Narang and team at Sunrise Dental Redmond assure you of 100% satisfaction and would leave no stone unturned to make your family’s experience at the dentist pleasant and comfortable.
Visit Our Office for Lifetime Free Teeth Whitening after the Initial Exam, Teeth Cleaning, & X-rays.